Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day

We had a fantastic first day of preschool! I hope your children were as excited as I was! I enjoyed spending more time with the students and getting to know them more. I think we are in for a great year! I guess I was nervous, because I forgot to do Happy Grams with the classes on Tuesday--sorry! I will for sure get to them Thursday.

One of the projects we did on Tuesday was to create our faces using paper plates, googly eyes, glue, yarn and glitter glue. It was fun to see what the students came up with. Children are so creative! (P.S. Sorry to the parents/students whose faces aren't here--I tried to convince all the students to leave their projects, but a few of them "escaped!" Sorry!)

*Click on each of the collages to see the pictures a little bigger!*




Something else that I love about children is that they are instantly friends. Adults can sit in a room for hours together and then leave without "making" friends. To children, they are automatically friends! I love it!
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! I am glad that the kids are all getting along and having so much fun already. Kinsey has been singing me a song that she learned and has been dancing all over saying she learned it at preschool!

    ReplyDelete