Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving at preschool! We talked about the First Thanksgiving, and had our little Thanksgiving Feast! That was really fun--thanks for all the donations!



We also did a fun turkey craft. For math, we did a sorting paper--the students sorted people and food. (I also had a harder size sorting paper for a challenge for some students.)


We had a little "adventure" in the afternoon class--the table broke! Luckily my husband was just getting off work so he very kindly came in and fixed it! The students weren't quite sure what to think about the broken table, or the fact that a police officer fixes my tables! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know we did!

One more reminder: The book orders are due next Thursday, Dec. 1. Please make checks out to Scholastic!
Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment