Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thank you card

We are planning to deliver a thank you card to the Fish Hatchery today. I asked each of the children who were here yesterday to tell me their favorite part of the field trip. Here are their answers:

Ethan: "My favorite part was where I got to see the fish in the bathtub."
Michael: "My favorite part was when I saw the fish factory."
Britton: "My favorite part was when the big fish jumped out."
Kiley: "I love to see the little fish. And I love to see him. The one who showed us the eggs and stuff." (Brad)
Kayson: "Seeing the fish."
Lexi: "My favorite part of the fish was the fish splashing that liked to eat."
Gavin: "My favorite part was the fish that splashed me."
Tyler O: "When I 'feeled' the fish. When Brad caught it and I touched it and it jumped out."
Corban: "When the big fish swam."
Jack: "I liked the big fish. Daddy took me."

Kazia: "Seeing the little fish, little, little, tiny fish. And when the fish splashed."
Kinsey: "Seeing a fish like purple and they splashed my face. And the little fish."
Kobyn: "My favorite part of the field trip was the tiger fish."
Harold: "My favorite part was when I feed the fish and seeing the big fish."
Paige: "The mommy fish."
Ava: "Fish."
Tyler T: "My favorite part was feeding the fish."

Cute! I hope the fish hatchery enjoys the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment