Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pets and Mother's Day

Sorry I'm late getting this post up!

We had a good week talking about all the different kinds of pets that our families have. I especially appreciated Parker, Alexis, Paige and Corbin's families for bringing in their pets.


We also had fun taking pictures and creating the pictures for our Mother's Day presents. I hope all you moms felt special! I had to laugh about the question about what their mom cooks the best. I seriously think every child said whatever it was their mom had just cooked them. Most of the morning class said "eggs" or other breakfast foods, and the afternoon class had a lot of "mac and cheese" and "hot dogs." I love these cute kids!

I'll just walk you through the pictures...

Alexis brought her puppy and...

a baby lamb! They loved both!

Corbin brought in his two guinea pigs. I was amazed at how happy and calm they were. The afternoon class loved them!

Afternoon class painting pictures for Mother's Day.


Paige's baby kittens. 

Paige is holding one of her kittens. 

Tyler and Ava.

Harold with the kitten. He was so cute--he said, "Take a picture of me, teacher!"

Parker's grandma brought in her dog. 

This is our dog, Chester. John brought him into afternoon class to show his tricks. If you hide food in your hands, he will sniff and then touch the hand with the food. 

The kids loved it, obviously.


Thanks to all those who helped with this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment