Thursday, January 31, 2013

P is for Pirate

So this is a week at preschool where I can truly say preschool is FUN! I think the students would agree! ;)

So my cameras are both not working, so these were taken with my phone, so not great quality, and I apologize!

These uploaded in reverse order... sorry!

On Thursday we made pizzas. The students loved snack. Each child was given their own dough to squish out, I baked them for a few minutes, then they got to put their own toppings on. It was funny to see how many students thought a certain ingredient was "gross"--for some, it was sauce, some didn't want pepperoni, and a few didn't want any cheese!

Enjoying our yummy snack!
 Squishing out our pizza dough!
 We did a gross motor activity where they had to "Walk the Plank." They really got into it!


 The morning class with our Pirate Spy Glasses.
 For math we did a "Pirate Math" activity in small groups. I showed them a number on a flashcard and they had to count out that many pirate coins into their treasure chest. When they got it right I said "Arrrr!" which was apparently the funniest thing ever. :) Love these kiddos.
 PM class enjoying snack!

 Boston making his pizza.
 Riley walking the plank.
Thanks for sharing your cute little ones with me! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment