Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pictures

I had every intention of doing several posts, detailing all the fun we had here at preschool in December. As you can see that hasn't happened, so in the effort of sharing some of these cute pictures of our fun, here you go!

Decorating gingerbread and eating yummy cookies!

 Flash back: Letter Cc cat masks, 5 senses--balloons were filled with different materials and the students were guessing what was in each.
 Decorating Christmas trees, playing in snow, Polar Express

Thanks to our helpers, Rowen's mom Kimberly and Owen's mom Nicole, and also to Alexis and Riley's mom Amanda for the gingerbread cookies. 

It's hard for me to believe we start back to school, but I am looking forward to getting back into our routine. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I am excited for the rest of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment