Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lately in Preschool

Yes, I am behind again. But here are some cute pictures of your darlings! Remember to click on the individual collages to see them bigger!

J is for jellyfish! 

 E is for elephant! 
 Sheep from our farm animal unit. The morning class had to cut everything themselves (but it took forever!) so I precut everything for the afternoon class. Much smoother. They turned out cute!
 Afternoon class's elephants. So cute! (Sorry about the sheep picture, don't know how I missed that!)
 Morning class Easter egg hunt. So fun! Thanks for Ava and Owen's moms for helping, and thanks to everyone that donated eggs!
 Afternoon class's Easter egg hunt. They got tons! So fun! Thanks to Rheagan and Logan's moms for helping and to everyone that donated eggs!
 For show and tell Paige brought in 3 baby chicks. They students loved them! I must confess I was a little nervous that one of them would get squished, but all was okay! 

Thanks for sharing your darling kiddos with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment