Sunday, October 13, 2013

So far...

I really have good intentions of keeping this up to date! Since I know there is no way I can go back to the start of school and go week by week I am just going to "dump" a bunch of pictures from preschool this year and then hopefully I will post more.
Max

T/Th class finishing dinosaurs

Wyatt

Draygin

Riley

Tessa

Jaxon

M/W/F class making the word "dinosaur" 

T/Th class doing "Animal Action"

Kreegan

M/W/F class painting, week of September 9

Name puzzles



Q-tip name painting

Q-tip name painting

T/Th class painting week of Sept. 9


All About Me bulletin board. M/W/F class.

All About Me bulletin board. T/Th class

Riley, Jack, Jaxon

Reagan

Kaeson, Wyatt and Rayden

Audrey and Draygin

Tessa

Color matching

Watercolor painting


No comments:

Post a Comment